Within easy reach of dining and entertainment options, the Lake Rotorua Hotel offers contemporary, well- appointed guest room accommodation with a swimming pool and a heated spa pool. An ideal base to experience the diversity that Rotorua offers, the hotel features a breakfast room, guest room wheelchair access and complimentary outdoor, on-site car parking.
38 contemporary guest rooms, including a family room, apartment and one bedroom and studio rooms, ideal for both the leisure and the business traveller.
The Lake Rotorua Hotel was awarded Qualmark’s Bronze Award for Sustainable Tourism in 2018. Qualmark recognises businesses that are delivering holistically sustainable experience for guests and we are proud to have achieved bronze status.
The breakfast room is available exclusively for hotel guests and within walking distance of the hotel are a choice of excellent cafés, restaurants and bars.
Rotorua features a unique geothermal region with bubbling hot pools, geysers, adventure tourism, traditional Maori cultural concerts and hangi dining, adventure tourism and recreational activities suitable for all ages and fitness ranges.
Guest room features and facilities
- – 38 well-appointed guest rooms with queen size bedding
- – Variety of guest room configurations
- – LCD televisions with satellite channels
- – Direct dial telephones and work desk
- – Alarm clock/radio and iPod docking station
- – Hairdryer and high quality guest amenities
- – Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities
- – Iron and ironing board
- – 24-hour manager on site
- – Wheelchair Access
- – Swimming pool and heated spa pool
- – Breakfast room
- – Daily housekeeping service
- – Unlimited complimentary WiFi access
- – Free of charge, onsite car parking