Whether you are planning a weekend away or just a trip into the city to grab a bite to eat, parking can be a bit of a nightmare and it can get pretty expensive. If you are heading to the city after 5pm on weeknights or on the weekend, we’ve got a bit of good news for you. Parking is available for just $2. That’s right. $2 will secure you all day parking on the weekend and parking after 5pm during the week. Winner!
The Chancery Car Park
For guests staying at the Hotel Grand Windsor, the Chancery Car Park is situated just a short 5 minute walk away from the hotel making it an ideal place to park up for a weekend away in the city. Located on Bacons Lane just off Kitchener Street and close to Albert Park, the Secure Parking NZ car park offers secure parking in an awesome location. The car park is a short walk from lots of great bars and restaurants making it perfect for a night out in the city.
How do I book my parking?
Booking your $2 parking in the city couldn’t be easier. All you have to do is visit the Secure Parking NZ website and follow these easy steps:
- Fill in the following details:
Select a City: Auckland
Select Region: Auckland Central Suburbs
Select Car Park: The Chancery
Select Entry Date & Time – this offer is available after 5pm on weekdays and all day on weekends.
- Once you have selected the parking product you require for example ‘PM Parking’ or ‘Weekend Parking’ select ‘Book Now’
- Review your booking details and under ‘Enter Promotional Code’ enter ‘HOTCPARK’ and select ‘Apply Promotional Code’ – you should then see the price change to $2.
- Proceed to payment and complete the transaction, confirm your booking and check your email inbox for a booking confirmation from Secure Parking.
- Your booking is now complete.
Finding a parking spot in Auckland can be tricky and finding one for $2 is pretty much impossible so make sure you take advantage of this fantastic offer and get booked in the next time you are heading into the city.