Supporting our customers during the Coronavirus read more
Make Your Corporate Hotel Booking One to Remember
Looking to make a corporate hotel booking? Travelling for work? We can help. Here at CPG, our high-quality corporate booking locations keep you close to the action, in style and comfort.
- We ensure our locations are clean and tidy.
- Our hotels are routinely sterilised and very safe.
- Our luxury locations are well-appointed, with all the amenities you’ll need for your business trip.
Fill in our booking inquiry form and our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Hotel Grand Windsor
Hotel Grand Windsor is currently one of the only non-isolation 5-star properties in Auckland CBD. We have won the World’s Best New Hotel Award for 2019, and our highly-awarded Concierge Team has a reputation for catering to our client’s every need. Hotel Grand Windsor enjoys are prime location—a mere 80 meters from the new Commercial Bay Centre. We can organise valet parking prior to arrival, and our location is only 250 meters from Britomart transport centre. Our corporate guests have noted that we are the only 5-star boutique CBD hotel to create a home-away-from-home atmosphere.
- Won Australasia’s Best New Hotel Award in 2018.
- Won Australasia’s most Inspired Design Hotel Award for 2018.
- 79 individually designed hotel rooms, with 8 different room types available.
- Cookes Restaurant & Bar provides nourishing and wholesome signature dishes, as well as sections perfectly designed for meetings.
Situated in the absolute centre of Auckland CBD, only 100 metres from the iconic Sky Tower, and Sky City. The President Hotel has a range of corporate accommodation options, including guestrooms and suites. All rooms have fully-equipped kitchenettes, and sizes span short-stay studios to long-stay two-bedroom apartments.
- Excellent for small meetings, seminars, and board meetings.
- Conference room can hold up to 30 pax, and features A/C, Projector, Screen with PC & Laptop link, HD LED TV, & full sound system.
- The President Hotel is also a non-isolation facility.
Our Dunedin location has been recently refurbished, and is now a stylish 5-star Boutique-style Hotel, making it a key location for corporate accommodation in the South Island. Located right in the centre of Dunedin, walking distance to the Octagon City Centre, and other major business hubs. With 48 exquisitely appointed guest rooms, unlimited Complimentary Wi-Fi, and 24-hour reception with 24-hour room service, Fable Dunedin is the perfect location to host your business trip.
- Fable Dunedin is a non-isolation facility.
- The hotel offers valet dry-cleaning and laundry services.
- Stunning meeting spaces for up to 250 delegates, ideal for seminars, meetings, & conferences
Willis Wellington Hotel
Willis Hotel stands in Wellington’s face Cuba Street quarter, placing it right at the core of New Zealand’s vibrant arts scene, and only a short walk away from the capital’s CBD, home to much of the nation’s Ministry headquarters. The Willis Hotel offers excellent meeting facilities for up to 400 delegates, making it ideal for product launches, banquets, and other large-scale events.
- Continental & full cooked breakfast served in the in-house restaurant.
- Room types range from Single Rooms to Double King split.
- Willis Hotel is also a non-isolation facility.
Another newly-refurbished location, Greenlane Suites features 24 corporate guestrooms, free Wi-Fi throughout the premises and free parking. Ideal for corporate travellers who plan to be driving across Auckland, the 4-star location is close to the city and Southern Motorway links, Penrose, Newmarket, and Ellerslie Racecourse.
- Greenlane Suites is a non-isolation facility.
- Location features excellent spaces for mini-conferences, board meeting, or private celebrations.
- Greenlane Suites also offers a dedicated events co-ordinator
Corporate Hotel Accommodation That Works For You
Booking corporate hotel accommodation with us means more than just finding a nice room—we can also help you with moving equipment, parking for car fleets, and rooms for meetings and conference calls. Talk to us about your needs, and we’ll be able to put together a package so that you get everything you need to make your business trip run as smoothly as possible.
Get in touch with us using the form above, and we’ll ensure all your needs are met.